Job Description: Administrative Proposal Coordinator
tk1c is a dynamic firm that plays an active role in advancing our industry through stewardship to the environment, while creating a fun, collegial place for our staff to work. We are a consulting engineering firm specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing, technology, commissioning, sustainability, and architectural lighting design. We work with amazing owners, architects and general contractors in the design and construction of buildings all over California, striving to Build Value Through Innovation.℠
About the Position:
Located in our Irvine Headquarters office, this is a key administrative position that connects us to our clients. In this position, you’ll help us organize and respond to incoming requests for our consulting services and scope of work changes while coordinating communication between internal team members and the clients. You’ll be working with firm leadership to coordinate preparing fees, documentation, and letter proposals for new and existing projects.
- Compose, type, format, proofread, edit, and organize documents and correspondence
- Maintain proposal logs using CRM database.
- Prepare monthly reports on proposal activity.
- Provide other support as may be requested from time to time.
- Work collaboratively with other team members.
- Exhibit professionalism with clients.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced, open office setting.
- Proactive, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and efficiency are extremely important in this position, as well as strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, and decision-making ability.
- Five years of experience in the A/E/C industry in an administrative role working with company principals and leadership.
- A basic understanding of what plans and specifications are as prepared by architects or engineers.
- Understanding of RFPs (requests for proposals), and how to respond to them.
- Associate’s Degree or higher required or equivalent.
- Expertise in all MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and others. Must be willing to learn new applications as needed.
- Excellent written, oral communication and typing skills.
- Be curious, and not afraid to ask questions about the work we do.
- Strong willingness to always be learning.
If you are interested, please go to our website at http://www.tk1sc.com/careers/, scroll on the job postings and click on this position to apply. Please no phone calls at this time.