McCullough Landscape Architecture, Inc. is a growing, studio-style landscape architecture firm in the Makers Quarter, East Village of downtown San Diego. Our collaborative approach to design provides a fun atmosphere and synergistic working environment. Our studio designs for the end user and strives to bring all into the process. The result is a broad learning experience for the entire team and quality product for our client.
A successful candidate will work FULL-TIME AND EXCEL IN THESE AREAS:
- ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATION:
- Maintain courteous, responsive, and reliable interactions with McCullough team members and clients, in all forms of written and verbal communications
- Streamline systems for project file management and project/contract documentation processes, for example:
- Maintain contract status through life of project, including additional service contracts
- Certificates of insurance and other billing support
- Time tracking system reporting for billing purposes
- Contract records management (paper and electronic), including archives program coordination.
- Responsible for the project revenue cycle including: forecasts, billings, collections and process documentation. Provide weekly updates to CEO and CFO.
- Accounts Payable: vendor/expense management and monthly reconciliation
- Project costing and profitability
- Employee project bonus calculations
Required skills and experience
- S. degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in business operations
- Ability to proactively seek solutions to a myriad of business challenges
- Strong understanding of information systems (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel)
- Experience with financial software platforms such as InFocus/Unanet AE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas and teach others
- Experience in architecture, engineering or construction industry a plus
Join an energetic, creative team where self-expression is encouraged. We collaborate on diverse projects types such as mixed-use, urban renewal, public sector, education, institutional, as well as hospitality and entertainment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Comprehensive pre-tax medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k and Flexible Spending Accounts, as well as downtown parking, is provided.
MLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resume with salary expectations to email@example.com.