Business Operations Manager
Urbana Preservation & Planning, LLC (Urbana) is in need of an Operations Manager to oversee and execute operational aspects of the company including bookkeeping, human resources, personnel management, and business development.
Urbana is an SBA 8(a) certified woman-owned business, with five full-time employees, leveraged to grow. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Operations Manager should bring the following minimum experience and skill set:
• architecture / engineering / design / urban planning / construction industry experience;
• familiarity with federal contracting / procurement processes is desired;
• ability to generate monthly invoices and manage accounts in QB Online;
• ability to review and approve timesheets in Tsheets online timekeeping program;
• ability to manage existing health insurance program;
• ability to motivate, manage, and work with people, including a multi-generational staff with varying years of professional experience;
• proficient in Microsoft Office program suite;
• ability to support (author and assist) in development of proposals / response to solicitations / qualifications packages, etc. for prime and teaming opportunities;
• comfortable attending pre-bid meetings as needed; and
• contribute to long-range business planning and leadership development efforts.
The position is full-time, in-person in our La Mesa, CA office. Urbana offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance (medical, dental vision), life insurance, retirement, and professional development. Salary is commensurate to experience.
The ideal candidate would bring fresh perspective and ideas on how the business operations can improve and will take ownership of the position. Have we missed anything that is important to you as the potential candidate? Please let me know! Reach out by sending your resume and a brief statement of interest to: email@example.com.